BDO Unibank / late delivery of credit card billing statement (most of the the time after due date)

taytay rizal, Philippines

This complaint covers my August Billing, where in the due date fall at aug 19 2017 and delivered last aug 24.Penalty was imposed for this period.I reported this issue on the day the time i recieved the bill then after couple of days your BDO system txts me that it was recieved by my maid last July 2017.where in I dnt have a maid since march 2017 and i personally recieved the Bill. Your delivery person was lying. This incident hppens also sometime in march 16 2017 with the same reason.the delivery of all my billings always if not late or close to due date. and now it seems that same pattern again.my due date i understand is september 18 and today is sept 17 and have not yet recieved this billing.
I talked to this delivery man a couple of days and he told me that the personnel got sick and all billing has not been delivered for the incident as i mentioned.
Kindly take attention on this.i am paying penalties of no choice because of this irresponsible system.

Ro