BD Performance Products USA / Sent 2 tubes I did not order

1 PO Boz 971090Orem, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888-287-5740

I too was taken twice for $66.90 for two 3 oz tubes, because I didn't read the fine print. There it states in the first paragraph:

"Description of Services for "Try It Now" offer. You are purchasing shipping and handling for a sample of Myomed for three dollars and ninety seven cents through the "Try It Now" offer. You are also enrolling in our convenient home delivery plan. You will be billed sixty six dollars and ninety cents (shipping and handling included) for a three-ounce tube of Myomed to be sent to you. Performance Products will supply you with one (1) three-ounce tube of Myomed every month thereafter, and your credit card will be billed sixty six dollars and ninety cents per month (for one (1) three-ounce tube of Myomed.

So I called [protected] to cancel my "order" and asked for a refund, which was declined. So what can I do now? write to the Better Bussines Buero? Write to MYOMED which sells a 14 oz jar for 59.95

Comments

• Li
      11th of Aug, 2008

BD Performance Health in CO will not return my phone call regarding a charge of $79.95 that is being decuted from one of my Visa accounts. I have no idea what it is for, and though they say to contact their web site, they do not give the address for that site. This feels like a scam. Any help out there?

• Do
      11th of Sep, 2008

I would like to say I have charges comming out of my acct. as all of you they are now reported to the three bureas and my bank is following through with this I did have to cancel my card but no more charges will accure. 79.96 the phone # and web address is bogas