BD PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE

1 P.O.BOX 971090OREMUT, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 888 289 8740

I responded to a web offer for a sample of ACAI product for the shipping/handling charge only. I was charged on my credit card for $74.95 I did NOT authorize this charge ! I paid my visa bill entirely so that I have no balance due. NOW I WANT MY MONEY BACK PLEASE Mary Tryba mct190@yahoo.com Mary Tryba 162 Maplewood Rd Riverside Il 60546

Comments

29th of Sep, 2008
    BD Performance Product - I was charged, but NO product?
    Manfred Heidinger
    141 Lundy's Lane
    Newmarket
    Ontario
    Canada
    Phone: 905.836.1407

Billing of US 79.76 plus US 4.87 appear on my credit card statement without ever having received any product, nor do I know what I would have ordered from this company. I have no knowledge of what this company sells or why I would have ordered anything from it?

Kindly confirm the receipt of this query and, if possible extend full credit to my account. Nevertheless, I definetly would want to hear from your company and its offerings. Thank you.

• Li
      2nd of Oct, 2008

I just have a phone call from my visa company..You have made 2 charges one of 87.78 on the 11 of sept and one on the 2 oct

I want you to know that i only order the sample for 2.04

I am not interested in the product

Please send me back my money

You will also hear from the ROYAL Bank

Lise Cloutier
    491 Versant du Ruisseau
    Prévost
    J0R1T0
    Quebec Canada

14th of Oct, 2008

I have tried calling on many occassion to cancel my order, but to my amazement no one answers the calls. Not knowing what to do, I called my lawyer. This phone number will go on record. I hope to get a refund and for the order to be cancelled. My credit card company knows not to let anymore payment go thru for this and the card will no longer be active as of October 15, 2008.

15th of Oct, 2008

I order the product one time and money has been taken out of my account three time. I having trouble contacting company to replace my fund.

• Wi
      29th of Oct, 2008
    BD PERFORMANCE PRODUCTS - Unapproved charges
    Selling Acai Berry capsules
    3382 Warm Springs Road
    Glen Ellen
    California
    Phone: 7079389064

I ordered a sample of Acai Berry of 10 capsules for a small fee. I then received two more shipments of the full months supply and asked for a refund and to stop the "membership". Still I was charged again for $79.76. I have cancelled my card and will ask Chase to refund the amounts.

• Tf
      3rd of Nov, 2008

I had the same thing happen after ordering a free sample of Acai for $4.87, charged to my account to BD Performance Product 10/16. I recieved the product on 10/23. On 10/27 PS3 Health Products charged my account $79.76. Sent emails to gohelpnow and was told that they would cancel future shipments, I didn't want this one, which I have not recieved as of 11/3. I was sent enough emails to thank me for trying the product, why wasn't I sent one to ask if liked the product, which did nothing for me. I wanted the order stopped and my account credited. Has anyone contacted their State Attorney Generals office? Probably my next step. It's a shame that at this point the possibility of canceling cards may be the only way to make sure this doesn'y continue. Did anyone recieve the email after canceling that offers the same product for $19.95?

• Tf
      14th of Nov, 2008

SCAM!!! They will take your money, cancel you cards. They have many names and many products that they use to take money from people. Best yet, they will start sending newsletters and charge you for them, sell your info so other companies can charge you for products. Contact your BBB and Attorney General.