bbwcupid / not being able to contact company to delete profile

I would like to delete my profile and there is no way to contact the company online as I am not in a position to phone the company. What is the problem with that? It seems they are doing this on purpose to keep you on the site so you will upgrade. Not happening! If my profile is not deleted then my lawyer will be involved and there will be a very large payout from you! Thank you.

La
Jan 29, 2013

Comments

• St
      1st of Feb, 2013

Dear laffkat,

Members are allowed to delete their dating profiles at will and under no circumstance do we force a member to keep a profile or upgrade their membership if they are not interested in doing so. Deactivating a profile is very easy and you can do it on your own or you can ask our customer service team to do it on your behalf by sending an email to team@bbwcupid.com. Kindly provide your membership details.

If you would like to deactivate your account on BBWCupid.com by yourself, kindly log into your account, go to the ‘Settings’ menu on your member homepage and click on ‘Switch off member profile’. This will direct you to a page where you will be required to provide optional feedback on your reasons for switching off your profile. Once you are done, click on the ‘submit’ button and your request will be processed within the next 24 hours.

15th of Apr, 2013

I have had an account for about 3 or 4 years, and I have not had any problem. Well, yes, sometimes when I login it tells me that I am not recognized. Most of the time I just link on an email and it logs me in automatically. I have payed and lapsed several times. It is a good site, however I have NOT been able to login for the last three weeks. I was logged in, and searching, and then the next day I was looking at one email and wanted to check a specific lady, when I clicked on the link, it went to the login page, and it did NOT logged me in automatically. I tried logging in manually, and it would not let me in at all. I tried resetting the password, and it said that it had sent an email, however I did not see anything. I have tried several times for the last couple of weeks, and although the website says they sent me an email to reset the password, there is none, I have also checked the SPAM folder, and there is nothing. I sent email to the team@BBWcupid.com and have not received an answer.
    VERY DISAPPOINTED!!!

• Ge
      20th of Aug, 2018

If you create your profile using Facebook it isn't possible to delete the profile. The reason is because before the profile can be deleted a password is required but if you signed up using Facebook you don't have a password. I tried using my Facebook password but it didn't work.
    This can't be legal! Avoid