BBTees / never buy from husky

1 San Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:

This is to let everyone know that husky products won't allow for a simple o-ring to be replaced... Our company has a few powerwasher by husky.. A simple o-ring has gone brittle & needs to be replaced.. Upon contacting husky I was informed that the simple o-ring could not be replaced.. That we would have to buy a whole new handwand..$35.00 this is rediculous.. A simple o-ring (1 cent part) could not be replaced... I have no faith now in husky products as now it is clear that no matter waht the issue.. Husky will make sure that they get the most monies from the consumer that it can squeeze...

I would suggest anyone who is planning on buying a husky be aware that if something goes wrong, even on a simple o-ring.. You will be charged for it..

I will never buy from husky again!!!

Va

Comments

5th of Jun, 2008

I bought a replacement wand last year for $ 35.00 and it worked twice. I tried it this spring and the wand leaked right away. After opening it up...for sure it is the O-ring . The company doesn't even have a 1-800 # and their e-mail doesn't even work.

Avoid this company !!

• 0 Votes

I represent the Husky PowerWasher Customer Service Team. Please accept our apology for the experience that you had when trying to get in touch with our support staff. We would like an opportunity to make this right and resolve the issue to your full satisfaction.

Please contact us at 630.789.7601 or support@fna-group.com