BBT Bank / stole my money
BB&T Bank in Fairfax, Virginia stole $10 from me for "checking account maintenance fees" after I opened a no fees account with them specifically for the reason of avoiding fees. They did this to me by switching the terms and conditions of my checking account without ensuring I knew they were doing so. My account at BB&T was only worth $84.00 so this $10 "maintenance fee" amounts to a 20% assessment!! I had left the account open at BB&T since they told me I had to to keep my Safe Deposit Box there.
Watch out, don't bank with BB&T. If they did this to me, they will do it to you!!
More BBT Bank Complaints & Reviews
- BB&T Bank - they will flat ruin you! 
- BB&T - bb&t class action lawsuit 
- BB&T - loan modification 
- BB&T - frauds and scam 
- BB&T Bank - hold on my account 
- BB&T - poor service
- BB&T - business loans 
- BB&T Bank - online banking fee 
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - online banking customer service
- [Resolved] BB&T banking - overdraft fees