BB&T Bank / hold on my account
Where is my deposit? This is a constant recurring problem. It takes forever for a check deposit to show up with BBT! Everytime a deposit is made (even payroll checks) they put a hold on your deposit for 48-72 hours. Why? No one at the bank could tell me. When I sent an email to their customer service, I got the automated response saying that they will get back to me in 48-72 hours.
Okay... I'm taking that 48-72 hours to move my money elsewhere.
More BB&T Bank Complaints & Reviews
- BB&T Bank - they will flat ruin you! 
- BB&T - bb&t class action lawsuit 
- BB&T - loan modification 
- BB&T - frauds and scam 
- BB&T - fraudulent activity 
- BB&T - bank services
- [Resolved] BB&T - bank account
- [Resolved] Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - overdraft fees
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - mortgage
- Branch Banking & Trust Company / BB&T - holds placed on deposits and fees incurred