BBG / $38 for 2 min call Mexico to US

1 NV, United States Review updated:

While staying at Royal Solarais In Cabo San Lucas I used my credit card at a public phone. I ran it through a card reader but got connected to a Spanish Speaking Operator with very poor command of English. She demanded to know if the call was person to person. I said no. She then asked me for my credit card details. I was then connected but the call quality was so poor I had to ask my party to ring me back. My call lasted about 2 minutes. I was outraged to see from my credit card statement that this scam perpetrated by BGG London cost me $38.00.

Hotel Management did nothing and the Master Card declined to help without saying why.

I do hate getting screwed unless I am lying down.

Please pass the word around about BGG London and their scam for outrageous credit card call charges.

Dont take it lying down if you get scammed report them to the UK Office of Fair Trading.

Kp

Comments

• Ca
      20th of Feb, 2013
    BBG - Charged $44 for 1 min call in Germany
    California

Bbg Frankfurt airport. Used public phone with credit card, don't do it. They charged $44 for a one min call within Germany . This company needs to be reported for its unethical business practices!!!