Bbg Londoon / Outragous Charges from Payphone

1 Los Lunas, NM, United States Review updated:

I was checking my account all day because I am waiting for my Pell Grant from school. At 4pm instead of getting money, I had a negative balance because of a charge from BBG Londoon. They charged me $20.30, apparently from a phone call I made a month ago on a payphone inside of the Wal-mart. I had to google BBG Londoon to find out what they are and that they are doing this to a lot of people. I only hope that this is the end of my charges from them, some haven't gotten off that easily.

Comments

• He
      20th of Oct, 2008
    Personal
    110 Washington Ave #1322
    Miami Beach
    Florida
    Phone: 305 984-9308

I used the service to make a phone call that was timed at under one minute and the charges were $41.91... How is that even remotely possible???

• Od
      29th of Oct, 2008
    Bbg Londoon - Taking unauthorized money
    BBG LONDOON
    Germany

I just looked on my account info and saw a $69.14 charge on my account. I havent spent that much on my card in days. I dont know but it put my account in the negatives.

• Ka
      30th of Oct, 2008

DID you ever find out how to resolve? I just saw the same thing on my account and one for &86.43 as well.. Is this a calling card? What is BBG Londoon?

5th of Nov, 2008

the same thing happend to me.. is their a way to fix this?

5th of Nov, 2008
    Bbg Londoon - UNATHORIZED CHARGES
    BBG LONDOON
    2181 W .NEBRASKA
    Tucson
    Arizona

i USED A PAY PHONE AND I PAID WITH MY CREDIT CARD. NEX TTHING YOU KNOW IAM GETTING A 16 DOLLAR CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD FROM A CALL THAT WAS COMPLETED IN THE DAY TIME AT THE SCHOOL CAMPUS WHILE I WAS AT WORK.

• Ni
      17th of Nov, 2008

Same happened here, there are almost $100 in charges on my account from this group, and there is no info online about who they are.

• Pa
      10th of Dec, 2008

I didn't buy a calling card and I found the same charge. I think it's a fraudulent company that preys on people traveling abroad.

• Je
      17th of Dec, 2008
    Bbg Londoon - Credit Card Fraud
    Arizona

I logged in this morning to my bank account and found 2 pending charges identified as BBG Londoon 01. This was very upsetting to me, as my account is now overdrawn. I was thinking that maybe I had been a victim of identity theft once again. Finally, I 'googled' BBG Londoon and I found other people to be having the exact same complaint. On December 02, 2008 I was in the Denver airport. Swiping my debit card and dialing 10-10-220 + the number, I made 4 calls that day. In addition to having 2 charges against my debit card for $14.16 and $14.19 (which is outrageous), I now have these 2 pending charges from BBG Londoon in the amounts of $8.05 and $18.93. Pretty pricy for 4 phone calls which did not last more than a few minutes.

Dollar foolish, lesson learned! I will be following up with my bank to get these fraudulent charges reversed!

23rd of Jan, 2009

BBG Communications and Faircall work together as if it were the same company. They work with airports, hotels etc. They give no warning of charges and debit ridiculous amounts. I got charged $26.89 for two 30 second calls from a pay phone outside a Fred Meyer store while calling my wife who was inside the same store.

I'm doing a chargeback procedure with my bank and also making a complaint to Fred Meyer's.

Everyone should make formal complaints. This is criminal. The sign on the payphone says 4 minutes = $1.00

• Ro
      28th of Jan, 2009
    Utah

I to have been a victim, I made a call from SLC international, then less than a month later I had two unauthorized withdrawals from my account on the same day, I want my money back and I am starting a law suit.

28th of Jan, 2009

The same thing happend to my son while placing a call from a pay phone in Germany on his way to Iraq. I'm going to do a charge back request through his bank. I will also file a complaint to Fred Meyers. I will also check into having the military warn unsuspecting soliders about this scam.

• Sh
      14th of Feb, 2009

i had the same thing happen to me $11.27. i filed a claim with my bank and was refunded.

• Mu
      22nd of Feb, 2009
    Murphy
    Germany

I am an US Soldier and on my way home from Iraq on R&R I made a phone call from a phone in Leizpig. I was on no more than 1 min, and a few days ago i went to my bank and they told me the charge was only a few dollars. Today I check my account and now its $43.77. I cant find any contact information on them.

25th of Mar, 2009
    Bbg Londoon - fraudulant credit card charge
    Texas

while in japan working used the payphone at the airport to check in with the family at home. was charged $12 for a ten min call...ok no prob. get home and one week later I am charged $66 the bank said I have to wait until the company collects the money before I can dispute it. I am still attempting to find a "real" phone number or address for it..

25th of Mar, 2009

Did you find a "real" address for the company?