Bbg Communications Londoon / Stealing from account

Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:
Charged me over $A100 for a few short calls while i was abroad in Sweden. That was okay, but I have been back in the country for a week, have not touched a payphone, and this morning when I woke up found two charges for $88 and two for $41. This company is stealing straight from my account! Beware of BBG communications on payphones abroad or anywhere...
Ju

Comments

Sm
  19th of Aug, 2008
my husband had used a phone in germany when he was on his way back to afghanistan coming from the u.s. and he had called from germany and used his bank card to charge it on and they too also scamed him and our so few minute conversation cost us $103 it was insane! my husband a u.s. soldier ripped off!
Sm
  19th of Aug, 2008
also on that note this call was made in the month of july 13, 08 and it never showed on my statement nor deducted till today!
Fu
  11th of Mar, 2009
this company can kiss my ###, they ripped me off for 156.00 for 3 phone calls that never even went through. they are located in san ysidro, CA. i have a little story for all my fellow ripped off people. i called 1-619-661-6661 and spoke to an operator, and threatened to kill everyone in the building if i didnt speak to a manager, which they still refused refused. so, i call back and descise my voice and said that i am a deputy at the san ysidro police department and we had gotten a tip about some threatining phone calls to your company. the lady instantly got serious, and i told her that we traced the call it was located in warmer springs, ca, which is about 30 mins from their location. i told her that i was sending a officer to thier location to make sure everything was ok. i then said i needed to speak to a manager, which she transfered me. i came clean to the manager and told her my perdiciment, and she took my information and gave it to the manager of the customer service department. the manager of the customer service department then called me back 10 mins later and said they would reverse the charges on my card monday.

for anyone else who has had this problem i have some inside information.

call the manager, her name is Neome Almos, and her direct line is 619-498-9003. she should be able to help, and the damn customer services agents wont give you the run around.

also, i dont recomment anyone else do this, i will probably be getting a phone call from the local police where i am at with some kind of terroristic threat charge. but hey, at least im on the track to getting my money back. if i get refunded i will post again.

good luck all