bbc lottery promotion UK / fraud claim prize

1 Edinburgh, London EH12 8LP, UKbbc mobile promotion boardpri, United Kingdom Review updated:
Phone: +447014241194

dear sir, they said that my e-mail has won £ 750, 000 GBP from BBC Online Lottery Promotion.UK on there 2011 charity bonanza. The draw no.1607 brought out from my e-mail address from a Data Base of million Internet Email Users and qualified me a bonafied winner of the stated winning amount. They said that there diplomat Mr, Roland Willers is coming in our country to give international certified bank draft, winning certificate etc. For custom registration & legal approval/clearence, they said me to pay 25, 000 INR.I checked on website mentioned there such draw exist but i don't know what to do. For any other information, i have there send email. Kindly help me.

Comments

• Ti
      26th of May, 2011

I think that is cheating, , I have gotten same email and said I have to pay 550 US$ for duty first, and Mr, Roland Willers is coming to bring me the certificate and fund...

• Ti
      26th of May, 2011

I think that was cheating. I got the same email, and said I had to pay US$550 for duty and someone is coming to bring me the certificate and fund...