BB Safelist Pro / No refund

To begin, shortly before the New Year, I purchased a script bundle online from TheScriptStore.com for $100.00. There were four scripts in that bundle so at the time I thought it was a great deal. But little did I realize that one of the script, BB Safelist Pro, would turn out to be crap that isn't fit to be promoted to the public. I found that out after I had paid Fred $52.95 through Paypal to install the script.

I submitted a complaint to Paula Frye, the owner or the support staff, of TheScriptStore.com after I found out the script I was sold wasn't fit to be published. Also, I tried to contact Fred at both of the email addresses above for comment and to see if I could get a refund. But so far I
haven't heard from either parties.

Ga

Comments

2nd of Nov, 2009

I own the same script BB SAFELIST PRO and Management, but since 2004 alot has changed with servers, php/mysql programming. When i was communicating with the programmer of this script, they informed me that it only works with cpanel servers, you must have a certain ftp server installed on your host in order to run it. The FTP Server needed is ProFTPD which can be chosen via whm (webhost manager) You need a dedicated server or VPS (virtual Private Server) in order to change these settings, so a reseller or shared hosting account is out of the question when using this script, unless they already use this ftp server.

I m in the process of updating this script and giving it a new look, better programming, and enabling it to work with Pure-FTPD a much better and secure ftp server.