Bazooka Gold Company

1780 shady creek ln
Placerville, California
Phone: (530) 957-7948
bazookagoldtrap.com
Bazooka gold company, doing business as http://www.Bazookagoldtrap.com/ is a sole proprietorship operated by todd osborn in el dorado county, california and they sell a trap type sluice box. The website is registered to todd osborn at 1780 shady creek lane, placerville, ca 95667 their published phone number is (530) 621-4996, email: todd@bazookagoldtrap.com .

After placing an order and paying on the company website i received no verification and after four days and repeated request i received a petulant regurgitation of my request for information. All further attempts via phone or e-mail to find out the status of my order that is a week overdue, such as shipping information or lacking that, a request for a refund have been met with silence.

I now have to attempt to have the bank reverse the charge or go to small claims court to recoup my money but ultimately, even if i get back my original amount, i will be out the time effort and expense of having to deal with this thief.

Summary: unless you have $215.00 that you will happily donate to the todd osborn rip you off fund, i suggest you look elsewhere for a reliable sluice box at half the price.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping
More Bazooka Gold Company Complaints & Reviews
Bazooka Gold Company - Yet to receive items purchased???

Comments

N  16th of Feb, 2011 by    +1 Votes
I just purchased a Prospector sized sluice from this company a few hours before reading this... I'm kinda worried.. I'll let you all know when/if I receive mine. Anyone else have similar problems? Has anyone else purchased through this company, if so what was your experience with this small business?
N  1st of May, 2012 by    0 Votes
je suis de lonario canada et je les u 2 semaine et as ma porte mrecie bazooka
D  31st of Dec, 2012 by    0 Votes
I have talked to Todd many times, sometimes he can be hard to reach on the phone but who isn't?I have 3 of his products and love them.They do what they say and are quality made in the USA.Prospecting is all about patience, try and have some.Mail can be slow, don't think everyone is out to rip you off.
N  26th of Oct, 2016 by    0 Votes
I placed order on Sept 16 and now it's 26 of Oct not a word from them I've Ben calling and emailing them for four weeks not a word so how much patience do you have to have you sound like a friend to took all right for you . YOU got yor bazooka were still waiting even if it's a call from todd let me no something about the trap

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree