Bayview Loan Servicing / I'm sick of it

Refinancing horrors. Our loan was purchased by bayview and 2 weeks after they purchased the loan they sent papers saying we were delinquent on our 1st payment--the previous loan holder didn't apply our first 2 payments! That straightened out then bayview changes the terms of our loan to an interest only loan and bumped our payment up to $5500...

We made arrangements to modify the loan which they say they can not do---it only applies if bayview wants to modify...Of course they set us up with a plan to "stipulation to modification" which means you pay them on time for six months (We did it!)and they start your loan again as if it were back at month #1 with a lower payment approx 1/2---which means the money you paid faithfully for six months ---let's call it a free gift to bayview...As maria explained they have to get their money...

That's ok...Foreclose in nj you can live 1 year mortgage free and if you go bankrupt you get $30, 000 for single $60, 000 for a married couple. I'm sick of it.

Va

Comments

• Re
      20th of May, 2008

Your stupid for not reading the the note you signed when you refinanced. If you felt that this new mortgage company did something out side the terms of your note, why didn't you take them to court? Don't blame others for YOUR mistakes.

• Si
      12th of Oct, 2010

I agree with I'm sick of it the same thing happened to us only we did read original papers sent to us we would never want a variable rate. then they came to the house to sign and told us it was a 30 yr fixed rate. Things were ok the first year then we found out it was a variable rate at that time our loan was with ameriquest aka Amc and other names then they without warning because they were being sued in 38 states sold our loan to Bayview who before we knew it we had a 14% interest. We tried to refinance and were told we couldn't because our house was a modular home on a foundation and an acre of ground. I had to beg Bayview to modify our loan or come and take the house we could not afford it. So for the first 6months we paid what they asked then they took us down to 6%interest but those payments didn't count and they also added several thousand dollars to our loan and even though the payments were made they reported to the credit bureas that we didn't pay. our county did an assessment of all properties now ours is worth 30, 000. less than what we owe. we are stuck. not everybody got loans they could'nt afford they were tricked by preditory lenders who knew what they were doing, so stop blaming the little people. I even called Acorn at that time 2008 and never got a response from them, because they were to busy with voter fraud to get Obama elected I know this to be a fact I live in Ohio where people admitted they were paid in different ways to go different places and vote how do you think they came up with the stupid names they used like mickey mouse or they used dead peoples names. Jennifer Bruner allowed this to happen there is no way he got 80 of 88 counties mine was not one he got. If anyone knows of a lawsuit to get away from here or sue Acorn I would like to hear as we are 52 and not in good shape we will never pay this off and Obama has nerve to give the crooks more of our tax money. All the money he gave away he could have given each American a million dollars and we could fix our own ECONOMY also he lied about the ins I have a daughter with cancer but because she is 20 and not a full time student I cannot get her back on my ins what is she to do I could use help with everything but I don't see the Dems doing anything for me or my family. Please MR. Boehner and all Repubs help us we need you. I can't take anymore of his preaching and same old lies and racism to get a vote from the Blacks, Latinos and young people who have no clue what he is up to. I never hear him mention needing votes from whites. sick of it in south charleston

• Ne
      28th of May, 2013

My loand was just sold to Bayview. 24 years of payment donw the drain!!!

10th of Sep, 2018
    Bayview Loan Servicing - Loan bay view loan servieing loan 1042001
    Cape corl fla

Will not return my phone calls miss leading information all the time