Bayview Loan Servicing / fraudulent insurance practices

1 United States

I live with my parents for this reason - people pray on the elderly. Hyla did this! This machine was sold to my Mom especially for allergies. The men were pushy & insisted they had to trade in their present vacuum ($700 commercial machine that was mine).

Not happy with it from the start or having to learn how to use the watery mess of the Hyla w/o a manual! Next, the owner contacts my Mom and told her she had been sold a "used" machine he had no idea where it came from. Two men that had been in my elderly parent's home (in the country) had been involved in cocaine and marijuana and had been arrested. She had been sold a used machine with a 6-mo warranty she had paid over $2, 000 cash! But, he would make it right!

The owner came & left the machine w/no demonstration. However, he sold my mother the shampooing system (another $1600!) & told her someone would "come and clean her house & demonstrate it". Two weeks later the woman shows up (yesterday)with the equipment, unprepared and did not clean the carpet. Our house was cleaner before she came!

Owner was contacted today to say she did not want system was told he could refund $1300 of the $1600 on the shampooing system (someone had to pay the cleaning woman!). But, she was stuck with the vacuum & "you don't want to go against corporate". Well, I will go against this corporation and no one will hear a good thing about HYLA. I will contact the local Hyla distributor and try and settle it once more, but I will also file a complaint with the BBB and contact the Attorney General. I suggest others do the same.

Ka