Bayquest Capital/Affiliated Fin. / Sleazy Rip off Company

1 TX, United States Review updated:

Originally purchased car through Clay Cooley however after 3 months my account was sold to Bayquest. Since then it's been nothing but trouble! They will not let me refinance for a lower rate even though payments have been consistantly on time, customer service is rude (Veronica???) and unprofessional, website is no help and the fact that I can't locate any information leads me to believe this company is shady and ripping off people. To my knowledge the bayquest cap. owners/investors are not located in America. They have been applying majority of my $370 per month payments to the interest and not principle. Now, Over 2 years later I STILL OWE $10k! This company is a nightmare. I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to continue giving them my business but I feel trapped because if I leave I'll be extremely upside down on a piece of crap 2002 PT Cruiser that I've subsequently spent over $2000 in repairs on since last year for various things that were wrong with the car when I bought it from another majorly RIP OFF company aka Clay Cooley.!

Comments

• Ka
      3rd of Mar, 2009
    bayquest capital corporation - Refuse to let leingo
    bayquest capital corporation

Will not release lein on my car after a settlement was reached

• Co
      11th of Jun, 2009

Bayquest is service company they buy paper(contract) as you sign it. You probly have high interest rate. when your payment is applied it goes to interested first ..what looks like when the transition took place you made payment to Clay Cooley and they sent payment to Bayquest a month later..

• Co
      11th of Jun, 2009

YOU PROBLY DID NOT SATISFY SETTLEMENT BY TERMS

• Ca
      14th of Jun, 2009

I too made the major mistake of buying a car from Clay Cooley, and they sent my lan to Bayquest Financial. Since I bought the car it has been nothing but rude, inconsiderate jerks. They have me still owing over 6k for a car that was only10k when purchased the vehicle in Oct 2006. I have spent over 2k in repairs in the last 2 months and the crank shaft broke on the crappy Dodge Intrepid that I'm trying to get rid of. I tried to trade the vehicle off to get a new car, but Bayquest is mis-reporting on my credit report and now i'm in a horrible situation where nobody will sell me a car, and clay cooley won't fix it, and if I let them do a voluntary repo i can't do *hit. THANKS CLAY COOLEY, AND BAYQUEST CAPITAL FOR ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY NOTHING!!!

• Pr
      25th of Jul, 2009

I am also a Bayquest Capital customer, and I only have 2 complaints about them. I purchased my car in 2006 and originally financed it with Marlton Auto Credit in NJ. In 2007 my account was transferred to Bayquest.

Just so you know, Bayquest just started a "Restart Program" for existing customers to refinance their loans with them in order to get lower payments and a lower interest rate. I just participated in the program, and got my monthly payment reduced $130 per month and my interest rate dropped by 2%. I suggest calling them and telling them about this if you want to refinance with them.

The only 2 complaints I have with them are certain representatives having a nasty attitude when you call, and that some representatives know whats going on in the company while others dont. For example, when I asked them about refinancing, one lady told me about the restart program while another told me they don't do refinancing. They need to get all their employees aware of whats going on. Other than that, I have had no trouble with them.

• Di
      10th of May, 2010

I am also one of the unfortunate who brought a car through Clay Cooley. I have also spent over $1500 in repair and recently ran over a curve and the entire motor has fell out. I still owe close to $7, 000 when I have been paying $370 per month for three years. The car is only worth $5, 000. My insurance has ruled it a total loss, but not salvaged and Bayquest (Affiliated) is taking their precious time returning the check to the auto shop because I am one month behind on payments. I did not endorse the check before sending it to them so they can not take out what they see fit and return the balance. They are rude and inconsiderate and I have grown weary of their antics and am wanting to settle for a reposession.

• 20
      20th of Jul, 2010

I'M ALSO A BAYQUEST CUSTOMER I PURCHASE A 2000 GRAND AM IN 2007 @ THIS PLACE CALLED LUCKY USE WHICH IS CURRENTLY OUT OF BUSINESS THE ONLY REASON WHY I WENT THIS WAY BECAUSE I WAS YOUNG AND DIDNT HAVE ANYBODY TO CO-SIGN FOR ME AT A REAL DEALER. SO I REALLY GOT MYSELF IN A HOLE. I TRIED HAVING BAYQUEST LOWER MY PAYMENTS AND THE PRICE OF THE CAR BECUASE I KNEW I WAS GETTING RIPED OFF. I ALSO TRIED PLEADING WITH THEM TO CHANGE MY DUE DATE DUE TO OTHER EXPENSES AND THE WAY I GOT PAID. NO ONE EVER TRIED TO HELP ME I GOT DIFFERENT ANSWERS EACH TIME TI TIRED ALL THEY WERE CONCERNED ABOUT WAS GETTING THIER MONEY HERE IT IS 2010 IN I HAVE BEEN PAYING ON MY CAR FOR 3 YEARS AND IM STILL NOT FINISH IAM CLOSE TO BEING FINISH BUT EVERYTIME I MAKE A PAYMENT ALL IT GOES TO IS THE INTEREST. I KNOW I REALLY MADE A MISTAKE AND IM TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I CAN GET OUT OF THIS MY PAYMENTS ARE 305.45 EACH MONTH AND IVE BEEN PAYING FOR IT FOR 3YRS THATS 10'996.20 AND THE CAR IS 10YRS OLD. I THINK IM GETTING SCAMED. AND THEIR STILL SAYING I OWE LIKE ALMOST 2, 000 DOLLARS MORE ON IT. IM NEEDING WORK DONE ON THE CAR, BUT HAVING TROUBLE GETTING IT DONE BECAUSE MY HIGH CAR NOTE.