bayportBAD SERVCICE

1 Review updated:

This letter was sent to Bayport but no response received. Is there anything more that I should to get the attention that I deserve? P/Bag X3087
WORCESTER
04 July 2014

The Manager
BAYPORT CUSTOMER SERVICES
FAX NO-[protected]
Dear Sir/Madam
It is with regret to know that you have come to a point where my account will be locked as per the sms received on Thursday 03 July 2014 @ 08:44 in the morning.
I’ve been waiting for the response since last when I took the 2nd contract with you. Ever since you called me offering the new contract, I never received any joy but pathetic service. I was promised that my old contract of R499.00 will be automatically cancelled as soon as I take out the new contract of R349.00 but that did not happen, instead you debited both amounts from my bank account. That resulted in reversal of my other debit orders and I had to pay a penalty of R115 for each debit order reversed, of which you did not bother about that.
With the previous contract, I had 3 sim cards with R49 airtime every month and 1 was lost, so I blocked the number [protected]. Fortunately the existing contract has 2 sim cards with R49 airtime every month. Since I took this 2nd contract, no airtime was ever deposited to sim card number [protected] but to sim no [protected] only. Why are you not doing exactly as agreed? After several phone calls notifying you of your mistake, I was only promised call backs and the matter to be resolved but that did not happen. I told you I can’t pay you for something I don’t receive, send airtime to both phones and I will pay you. My request is being ignored. Is this how Bayport operates to its customers? Have you decided to divert from the telephone agreement and not telling me.
Since I have stopped paying you, the calls I receive now are ranging from being handed over to your Legal Dept, to Garnishee order, the latest 1 received, my account will be locked. Why are you really doing this to me? Please specify reason maybe I will understand. I was paying you but I had to stop because of failing to provide airtime on [protected]. Is there any reason you have against putting airtime on this number?
I’ll appreciate your urgent response to this matter
Angry customer
V Sotshangane

Vu
Feb 20, 2015

Comments

• Ba
      Jul 19, 2011
    bayport - Pay for repairs/blaclisted
    Bayport
    South Africa
    bayport.co.za

I took out a contract in December 2010, first I was told that each phone will recieve R89pm on each phone. Then when the end of the month came it was recharged with R49 for each phone. I recieved the baymoble touch phone which lasted 2 months. I had to charge the phone every single day. When you busy talking the thing will just go dead!!! I phoned them and log the complaint, after one month they only came and collect it then after a month mabe 2 months after numerous phone calls from my side, they said to me that it is because of me that the phone is broken and I have to pay for the repairs, I said to them I will not pay for the repairs because it was not my fault! So I cancelled my debit order I am not going to pay for something I do get use of! They blaclisted me NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY will phone you back or mail you back. EVERYTIME I HAVE TO MAIL OR PHONE THEM. I cant complain about the service because there is NO SERVICE!!! I hope with all my heart that each and everyone who want to take out a contract with BAYPORT think twice!! I even logged a complaint with hellopeter, I am still waiting for a reply! I regret it every day that I took out this contract.

• Vu