Baymont Inn & Suitesproduct and service of property manager

My family and I rented two rooms from your facility. We checked in and went to the rooms. The rooms were horrible beds not properly made, stains on the blankets as well as stains and substances in the chairs. We asked for the one of the rooms to be exchanged and that room was horrible as well. In addition to smelling like paint. the entire building smelled like marijuana smoke and we had 2 children with us that have high risk asthma. We went to the store and to the restaurant to grab some food, the children asked if we could please eat at a sit down restaurant if we were staying at that hotel because the room was disgusting and they didn't want to eat in the room. They explained how uncomfortable they were so we decided it was just time for us to leave. We walked in and advised the front desk rep she asked again did we want to change rooms, we told her no, It was our desire to leave. She refunded the deposits and told us to call the GM Ashir in the morning anout 9:30am. Needless to say I knee this would be slightly impossible due to the fact my cousin funeral was Saturday morning.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Calumet City, IL Preparing for that ans trying to handle a business matter would be hard. Needless to say I made time to call. Rep over phone said management was not available took down our numbers and said he would have them call. At the funeral couldn't really focus on what was important, which was my family cause I'm periodically checking my phone for calls or missed calls from the GM. I called at 9:30 no call back by 1:25pm so I called back. Spoke to a manager he was VERY RUDE, DISRESPECTFUL and clearly don't understand customer service. I was totally disappointed at his response when I asked for my full refund considering we didn't stay the night there. We picked up and moved our family due to terrible conditions of thier property. Currently til this moment we have not recieved any accommodations for this inconvenience. We had to remove and reload our things and children from one hotel stay to another and unload and reload another hotel to stay. Please contact us asap. We would like our full refund and some sort of accommodations for our STRESSFUL visit ar your location.
Candice Jackson [protected]