Baymont Inn / complaint
The baymont inn in grapevine is a joke. Their staff is rude or just don't care or don't have any authority to do anything. The manager is never in, and you keep calling back, and she never returns your call. I got charged twice for a room I slept in for a few hours. (My flight was canceled with american airlines) hard as a slab of concrete the bed was, and the room was musty and mildewy. I feel sorry for regular travelers. Stay away! The one bright spot was the morning clerk, who was greeting everyone, and calling for our gates so we didn't miss another flight.
More Baymont Inn Complaints & Reviews
- Baymont Inn - refused to rent room to 80 year old 
- Baymont Inn - wrongful termination 
- Baymont Inn & Suites - invasion of privacy and falsely fined 
- Baymont Inn & Suites - general manager
- Baymont Inn & Suites - sleeping conditions.
- Baymont Inn & Suites - unclean room
- Baymont Inn & Suites - product and service of property manager
- Baymont Inn & Suites - maintenance issue
- Baymont Inn & Suites - lack of room cleanliness/ safety
- Baymont Inn & Suites - maintenance