Bay Technical Associates / Beware!

1 1762 Technology Drive, #106San Jose, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 408-608-1664

Baytech says that their focus is on the bay area small to medium business website design, however at the end of the day, that baytech will try to make most $ from SEO services, and my own website have no access too!! Just call their current bay area customers and ask them if they have direct access to their web design code (that they purchased!) The answer is NO. Just ask any one about how much he or she has paid for web development and SEO services, what his return has been. Then ask Maxine the first question about web development code... BEWARE OF Maxine Wang!

Va

Comments

• Sm
      11th of Mar, 2009

We decided to give Baytech a try. Now we know that does a great job Baytech has done for us! Got to be very smart to search for a credible vendor. Baytech is the one!

• Ba
      17th of Mar, 2009

I know Polly Sailor. This man is a cheater. He told me that he can give me the best price and service for my website project and will finish it in one month. However, when I paid him the deposit which is $5, 000, Polly Sailor told me that I have to pay another $3, 000 since the project must be reevaluated after one month! I feel like I was cheated so I wanted to take my money back. However, every time I call him, I was transferred to message box. I had to go to his home in person and got him. Finally, the nightmare is over.

I have no choice but to go back to Baytech Web Design. Baytech understood my situation and feeling. They put my project in first position and gave me the very professional service. After one month, my website went online and I got orders! I only paid 50% of Polly Sailor's quotation.
    I got the lesson: If you want to waste time and money, found Polly Sailor. If you want to save time and money, Call Baytech!

• Ur
      27th of Jun, 2013

In My past and current dealings with Baytech we have found thier company freindly and responsive to work with. We received quotes from other development companies from around the US and was pleasantly surprised that they were very competitive, or the most affordable. They have aimed to please and continue to strive to accomodate our needs. I look forward to using Baytech for my future projects.