bay downloads by megadownloadspass / billing

1 Melbourne Metro Area, Victoria, Australia Review updated:
Phone: 0398132206

Dear Sir. I paid for music downloads, , recived nothing from them.The company name is Bay Downloads from Megadownloadpass. What is happening now they the Company keeps taking money out of my visa credit card account. I have recived, 2 statements from them. I have sent 4 emails to the company to say i do not want there service from them, but recive no reply.. Please can you help.. If not I will go to my bank and have them stoped. Thankyou..Evan

Ev

Comments

Mi
  22nd of Dec, 2008

Bay downloads aka Download Provider aka Mega downloadpass is a criminal scam. Even though I canceled the 3-day membership, they still emptied my bank account. Luckily I had only £90 in at the time. I shall post more info when I receive my statement and police response.
In the meantime you have been warned. Please read other comments about how everything you request they claim to have. What they do is take your query and add a download speed to it, then ask you to sign up.

Br
  25th of Feb, 2009

I too have been scammed big time.

I was in the hospital with my 4 year old nephue who is being treated for cancer and he was crying he wanted to watch Madeline gets lost in Paris - I searched the internet and they were the only ones who said they had it -

I'm usually very careful, but I wanted to make him happy and to make a long story short - after I gave them my bank card (thats all I use) - there was no Madeline but they emptied my bank account as well!

I am in the process of filing fraud reports as well.

WARNING: DO NOT USE BAY DOWNLOADS - THIS IS A CRIMINAL SCAM!!!

Su
  8th of Jul, 2009

i ended up purchasing some paris cam site and was furious nut i took the steps to cacel and raised holy hell they refunded my CC and gave me free subscrition so far its been ok except i caant seem to get any downloads from manually addded software