Bay Download / No actiavation ID#

I paid $4.87 to use the Bay download web siten for three day special. They never sent me an email with the activation ID number . Please help me. Thanks Rob C email is: redrobin52@comcast.net ...Thanks

Comments

St
  16th of Feb, 2009

http://www.baydownloads.com/ (account is it a scam?) YES!!

Just over two weeks ago I validted my membership initially for the 3 day trial.
After giving my credit card information I was charged $4.87 cents on 1/31/2009.
I was never e-mailed access to use the web site. I repeatedly tried to use the
web site on that day and then the next, checking my e-mail for my validation to
use the site. I never got it or access to it. Then 3 days later I was charged
$39.83 on 02/02/2009. Still without ever so much as a chance to use the web site.
My membership is still listed as (Not Activated). I would appreciate a reimbursement
or access to your web site.

Pink Box will be contacted if you don't make this right as a scam.

I've never been able to use the web site because you have me listed as (Not Activated)
although I've been charged for the 3 day trial for $4.87, then 3 days later charged $39.83
for a month and I've yet to be activated.

What is the problem? Do I need to call 877-848-3134 to find out why I've been charged for nothing? This phone number was a runaround with no one to talk to. Just a recording.
I was told I was going to receive a confirmation e-mail when I signed up, 01/31/2009 but nothing
was ever sent from you to confirm my activation.

I really feel I've been taken. Can you please straighten this out. Even the 3 day trial was never
used because you never activated me. So far I'm out $45.00 for no services.

Thank you!

Matthew Lindsay

Ti
  21st of Feb, 2009

Mee too
When I paied I just paied for one day, and I didnt used my account in http://www.baydownloads.com/sign-up and not to used this site.

And When I signed up, you showed me this price - $4.87 Promotion (You Save 88% - Offer Expires February 22nd, 2009 at midnight), And midnight finished then 3 days later charged $39.83 twice.

I paied for this price, So I want my money back.
I'll looking for the law, if you dont give me back my money.
then 3 days later charged $39.83