Bay Area News Group / deliveries...

Antioch, CA, United States

This is an ongoing delivery problem and appears to not going to get fixed. This morning, with thunderstorms having been forecasted, my paper is delivered uncovered (ie. not placed in a plastic bag as is usually done/supposed to be/has been done) so, of course I have totally wet and useless paper...again!
In the last 4 weeks I've had, including today, 4 wet newspapers and one wrongly left newspaper ( left a Mercury News and I live in Antioch!) and an instance where the wet paper was to be re-delivered but wasn't. That translate into an almost 15% chance of us getting a wet or wrongly delivered paper, for which you guys charge me. If I missed paying my bill, you'd be calling me morning, noon and night to get your money! Well, I can't be calling morning, noon and night to get a dry paper..! I'm a photographer so, if I had a fail rate of 15%, that means out of 100 photos I give a client, that they've paid for, they will receive 15 bad photos...! Not good for business, wouldn't you agree...?
I remember that the paper once was left on my door step...! Nice touch...! What happened...? Service is unpredictable and going from bad to worse...!
Acct #472949