Battison Auto Center / Terrible service

Took my car in to have the window regulator fixed on it just a few weeks after I bought the car (the car already had the problem and in my opinion should have been fixed before put on the lot!!!) Car sat there for a week before the decided to fix it. Called me and told me to come pick up the car and when I got there told me I would have to go back home because the airbag light came on while THEY were driving it. When I called the next day to see what was going on told me the airbag modulator needed to be replaced and told me I would have to pay for the repair after they are the ones who caused the problem!!! Called and spoke to the sales manager and was rudely told they would fix it but that would be the last thing and never to come back. I cannot believe I was treated like that after the car was paid for in full and having excellent credit. I was preaproved for a 50, 000 dollar loan and was intending to buy another car!!! IT WON'T BE FROM THEM THOUGH!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. THEY ARE A SCAM AND FULL OF THE MOST INCOMPETENT PEOPLE I HAVE EVER SEEN. TRUE COUNTRY BUMPKINS AND JUST A FEW SANDWICHES SHORT OF A PICNIC BASKET!!!

Va

Comments

• St
      4th of Nov, 2008

I really didn't have a service issue with this dealership when I purchased a car from them 11 years ago. I did discover; however, the art of "backdooring" a customer. This is when the customer is approved for a car loan at a certain interest rate. Then the dealer will inflate that rate and take a piece for themselves. It is actually common practice for car dealers, especially this one.
    Today's problem deals with the stupid bear. I would like to see this idiot in a public place and hit him over the head with something long and hard! Or perhaps shoot him in the ###. That would really make him dance!