BatteryRefill.com / Paid for service - no service rendered
My experience is consistent with the rest on this site. I sent a Compaq laptop battery to be refilled in December, 08. After considerable delay, and a charge of $59, the battery was returned to me in the same condition as when it was sent out (i.e. dead). I sent the battery back and am still waiting for the repair. It's been six months.
Don't waste your time trying to contact the company by phone.
More BatteryRefill.com Complaints & Reviews
- eBatterys.co.uk - My order was sent to China 
- eBatterys.co.uk - Payment taken for laptop battery - goods still not received 
- BatteryRefill.com - Liars and Thieves 
- BatteryRefill.com / eBattery - Segway Battery refill Service,Unfair Practice,Unethical
- EBattery.com - Online scam 
- eBattery.co.uk - goods not received
- eBatterys.co.uk - Scam
- eBatterys.co.uk - Don't deal with them, they are fakes and conmen
- batteryrefill.com batteryrebuild.com - ripoff
- BatteryRefill.com - Unfair Business Practice