batteryrefill.com batteryrebuild.com / ripoff
Sent them a Dell laptop Battery Jan 13, 2010 with check for $84 which cleared Jan. 20. Cost me $9.19 to send it UPS. After several calls in February and March and story about waiting on parts from China, waiting for parts to clear port, doing all kinds of testing and they still can't get it to work, on March 11 I requested my money to be refunded. They said 7-10 days for check to me. I've called several more times about this refund, and its always "boss will take care of it in a day or two" but no refund--it's April 20 now.
Don't send this business anything! I have always been able to get a live person on phone at some point, but they wouldn't let me talk to the "boss" and they didn't fix the battery and they won't send me a refund.
Jean in NM
More batteryrefill.com batteryrebuild.com Complaints & Reviews
- eBatterys.co.uk - My order was sent to China 
- eBatterys.co.uk - Payment taken for laptop battery - goods still not received 
- BatteryRefill.com - Liars and Thieves 
- BatteryRefill.com / eBattery - Segway Battery refill Service,Unfair Practice,Unethical
- EBattery.com - Online scam 
- BatteryRefill.com - Poor work, no refund, no battery
- BatteryRefill.com - Paid for service - no service rendered
- eBattery.co.uk - goods not received
- BatteryRefill.com - never receid purchase 
- eBattery, Inc - Bad service