Batteryheads / Refused to honor warranty

917 W. 600 N. Suite 106Logan, UT, United States Review updated:

I purchased a battery for my Dell computer. It failed within a few months and they sent me a replacement (after numerous efforts to reach them went unanswered). That battery failed within a few weeks. They promised a refund when we sent that one back but instead they sent another battery! That one also failed immediately. We sent that one back and they claimed they never received it. So, they refused to refund, replace or give us any credit for the purchase. I paid them $80 dollars for a battery I don't have after 3 of theirs failed. I paid for return shipping, so I lost more than the original cost. My repeated efforts to get the owner to contact me were ignored and refused. Poor quality and horrible customer service.
Va

Comments

Qb
  18th of Jan, 2011
I find it interesting that this complaint is a verbatim (copied and pasted) copy of a complaint that was originally posted in January of 2008 (under a slightly different title heading). It was originally posted by a different person. Also, the original posting was commented on my the battery provider, giving a much better detailed timeline of events, along with all the solutions they attempted and ultimately provided.
The complaint is not valid, which becomes evident in the comment under the other heading. Complainant found the battery he was disputing was still in his posession long after his original complaint was logged, but he never adjusted his complaint, and now it has been regenerated, still without the real story.
Do not let this bitter complaint affect you one way or another. I do not know the complainant, nor have I ever ordered or have anything to do with the provider. I just hate to see people or companies get an unjustified "black eye" by someone bitterly telling only one side of a story.

Batteryheads.com Logo Batteryheads.com