Batteries Plus Bulbs / defective product
Purchased Battery for riding mower in late January 2008 which supposedly carried a 3 year warranty. I was advised by merchant to take battery out of mower until mowing season which would lengthen life of battery (my last battery lasted 3 years leaving it in the mower). In early May 2008, battery was taken out of laundry room, installed on mower, but the mower would not start. Battery was taken to Auto Zone for overnight slow charge. The following day, the battery would still not start the mower. A new battery was purchased from Walmart, installed on the mower, and the mower started on the first crank (no wonder why these little guys are going belly up).
I was accused by the vendor of abusing the the unit causing the warranty to be void. No explanation of how this could have happened, no credit for the unit, just a " so sorry Charlie, but Thanks for your $35". If their products require a more temperature controlled environment than a laundry room. IT SHOULD NOT BE SOLD IN COLORADO!!!
More Batteries Plus Bulbs Complaints & Reviews
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - rip off 
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - 15% restocking fee on "most returns"
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - terrible experience 
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - dishonest and poor quality batteries, # 
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - low quality batteries 
- BatteriesPlus - Galaxy S6 cell phone damage
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - ipad repair
- BatteriesPlus - complaint about not having battery for my cell phone
- Batteries Plus Bulbs - iphone 6 screen
- BatteriesPlus - duracell suv battery