Batteries Are Us / Worst online experience yet

United States Review updated:

Worst online experience yet in buying something. could not believe the emails they sent back. Rude, jerk! If you want to suffer buy from these guys.

Stay Away...I usually don't write complaints but had to on this one.

Comments

• Ia
      7th of Dec, 2009
    Batteries Are Us - Will charge your credit card and not ship you anything
    Batteries Are Us

I ordered an Optima automotive battery from this website online. His site immediately charged my card on placement of the order. After a month and having not recieved a battery. I emailed the company and the response was "battery is on backorder will ship next week". After 10 days and no battery, I called and left a message, got no response to my message. I emailed again and was again told battery will ship in a week. After 10 days again no battery. My credit card had already been charged for the battery. I called the credit card company and they removed the charge. Batteries are us. I disputing the charge. They never shipped a battery, never removed the charge, or offered to credit me or contacted me regarding this issue. They still do not answer the phone or reply to emails.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY, especially do not give them your credit card number!

• 3j
      17th of Feb, 2010

Sorry to hear of your troubles.

Wow I can't believe this guy is still operating? I got ripped off by him in 2002 by sending money for an Optima battery that never came... I had to rely on a credit card charge back in the end to get my money. There's a litany of posts on the web of similar complaints -anyone thinking about ordering from him should search for DudLee Brennfoerder, batteriesareus.com, optimabatterystore.com, and thevbattery.com

Also if you had a similar experience with Dudlee taking your money, you should do as I did and file a complaint about him with Nebraska's Attorney General's consumer complaints division. Their site is here: http://www.ago.state.ne.us/consumer/

He's on Facebook too, if you want to add him and chat it up! :-)

Hi Dudlee!

• Ba
      5th of Mar, 2010

I just got ripped off from this dude. Ordered something on 3 Feb. 2010 - never came ; lost $365

He is operating out of NM now. Further he probably isn't even in the USA.

601 NE Paisano Blvd #227
    Albuquerque, NM

I'll never buy from an unknown site again.