Battaglia and Sons / Home improvement

1 149 35 80th streetHoward Beach, NY, United States Review updated:

Battaglia and Sons AKA B & H Contractor AKA Joe Battaglia
In 2012 I contacted Joe Battaglia to redo my terrace and overhang. I paid him $5540.00 for supplies and 1/3 of labor. to this day Jan. 21 he has not done the work and has not returned my money or delivered supplies to my house. He will use one excuse after another even using his children's health as excuses.In Nov. 2015 I sent him a certified letter requesting my full money back or to have him deliver to my house all the supplies tiles, wood, 2 skylight, 1 electric box, cement, grout that I paid for plus the 1/3 money paid for labor in the amount of $1100.00.

Re
Jan 21, 2016

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2016

I agree wholeheartedly with the complaint. Joey Battaglia did a kitchen and dinette renovation job in my Brooklyn, NY home. What horrible, sloppy work! He didn't fill in the nail holes put there when he put down new baseboards. He did not seal the seams / area between new floor tiles that he put down. so now when I inadvertently spill a liquid on the floor, it seeps in and stains the area. Oh, the list goes on and on. I would not recommend him to build a dog house--that's how bad his work is.