Bath FitterBathtub installation / Warranty / Customer service

We had an installation done in the summer of 2015. When the sales guy came to my house he had no issues taking my money and letting me know who great of a company it was and if there was ever any issue that they would take care of it. Fast forward to February 2016...I called the company and told them that there was an issue with my tub installation (it was popping up and I could tell that it was filling with water. I was told that I could still use the tub and that they couldn't get ANY one in until April 8. I noticed that the problem was getting worse and called the company again (2 complaints and still nothing). A week before April 8, I get a call in and now I'm being told that I guess "the ONLY technician they have was going on maternity leave" and now I had to wait an additional 2 weeks for someone to come and look at the tub. Finally someone came yesterday (April 19) and I'm being told that the original installation was done improper and that he would have to order a new tub because it was cut wrong and that's why it was taking on water underneath. 10 minutes later the technician (very nice guy) comes in and tells me that they are "out of stock" and that he doesn't know how long it's going to take for them to get a new tub in. He took pictures and was going to talk to his manager because he could expedite the order. I left an email message April 19 for "the manager - ORLANDO NEVES" to call me back (which I have yet to receive). Today (April 20) I get a phone call telling me that THEY WILL NOT EXPEDITE THE ORDER OF MY TUB. I WILL HAVE TO WAIT 2 WEEKS FOR THE NEW TUB TO COME IN AND THAT IT WILL TAKE 1 FULL DAY TO INSTALL THE TUB...My favorite part was when I was told that someone will be at my house between 12pm - 1pm for my FULL day of installation.
I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL. THEY HAVE NO ISSUES TAKING YOUR MONEY AND TELLING YOU HOW GREAT THEY ARE BUT WHEN IT COME TO STEPPING UP AND DEALING WITH A PROBLEM THEY COULD CARE LESS.

Iv
Apr 20, 2016

Comments

• Iv
      Apr 20, 2016