Bath & Body Works Direct / everything

1 Online, United States

I look forward to this all year long!! & today when I go to order not only will the coupons not work I could deal with that but the supposable"flat rate" shipping would not work i'd saved & saved for this day to come been talking about or for months! And now you all took that away from me! Thanks... Not! I always buy enough to last all year even bought a few on cyber monday then the one place I wanted to go on my birthday 12/20 was to one of your stores! I'm so disappointed it's not even funny! Now what am I supposed to do i've missed the sale and everything because of no cooperation! You can check my order history i've ordered many many times in bulk on this sale day & black friday until now and you all have ruined that for me hell I even sent a email hours ago hoping you would at least attempt to help me so I didn't miss out and nothing! Of course. Unless you can do something to change this you've lost my business forever! P. S. Victoria secret is always available to help & cooperative even waived shipping!

De