Bath & Body Works Direct — customer service
I went into the college station, texas mall to purchase soap. I was never greeted and if I had a question as tion I was answeredvery rudely.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in College Station, TX I can drop two hundred dollars if I need soap which I desperately needed. I was argued with the cashier and did not appreciate that. Very poor customer service skills. The only thing I wanted was soap and did not get. I live 40 minutes out of town so it was a waste of time and money.
Updated by Amy Tucker, Oct 13, 2018
Very disrespectful employees and not very helpful
More Bath & Body Works Direct Complaints & Reviews
- Bath and Body Works - caused health problems 
- Bath & Body Works Wallflower - product leaking on furniture 
- Bath and Body Works - not only did they fail to give the promised item, but they then fished for more money from me 
- Bath and Body Works - true blue spa collection
- Bath and Body Works - soap sleeve 
- Bath & Body Works Direct - employment unfairness
- Bath & Body Works Direct - car scentportables
- Bath and Body Works - lotions
- Bath & Body Works Direct - customer service
- Bath & Body Works Direct - does bath & body works gift wrap your purchases?