Bath and Body Worksoffer not honored

I put three orders for body lotions (cream) -55 bottles- in its web page and all three were cancelled without any explanation. Company didn´t want to honored its offer of 75% off and then changed offer to only 50% off. I made my order on time. It is not fair.
Thanks

Mo

Comments

• Kw
      Jan 10, 2014

I went to bath and body works in Ingram mall in San Antonio 1 of the shower gels rang up at .55 cents this one girl asked another girl if that was correct so then they start talking about it and decide all by themselves that they were gonna change the price to $3 due to policy and where's the policy that shows u can't sell a product that rings up at .55 they probably wanted to keep it for themselves I told them I didn't want it because they kept switching the prices on it is a Semiannual sale! I'm not asking for the item to be free just honor me the price the system is saying

Jan 11, 2014

Are you sure you got the right price Kwaze, after all if you don't even know the difference between a girl and a woman then perhaps you don't know the difference between 55 cents and $3. Chances are if you don't know the difference between girl and woman you were wrong.

Jan 12, 2014

I don't think you read my comment properly. If this person does not now the difference between a lady and a girl chances are they misread the sign. Perhaps you are the one abusing the drugs if you failed to see this simple point. I seriously doubt companies hire children.

Jan 13, 2014

Well since you are obviously younger than me I(judging from your behavior) I will call you girl. Sending rude Private messages with profanity because of an online disagreement makes you immature.

Jan 13, 2014

Wow, you people have no life. I cannot believe you are arguing on this website. Both blame the parents and NoThankQ have no life.

I agree with blame the parents here that calling an adult woman a girl is pretty rude. However I should have made an update about this. It turned out that some of the items were 50 percent off and some of the items were 75 percent off. I only found this out after I went to the store again, and found out that if it had a blue tag on it only then it was 75 percent off.

Blame the parents get a life, and respond to the person posting the review instead of attacking a commenter.

NoThankQ,

I am not a child, I don't need you to defend me like I am a five year old. You may feel good inside defending me, but seriously I don't need you to feel sorry for me and defend me. Also before you go around saying that his English is not proper learn how to spell "crazy" because telling someone their English is not proper is then making mistakes in spelling makes you look foolish. Also the drug reference you both use is offensive, because my friend got mixed up with drugs in the early 80's. NothankQ you may be thinking you are trying to help me with that comment but it is more offensive.

Both of you need to get a life and stop arguing with each other. You are both obviously teenagers.

Both of you are "crazy".

Jan 13, 2014

You know what I am not five years old NoThankQ and I don't need you to be acting as my mother defending me from Blame the Parents here. I can fight my own battles.

And blame the parents here, I agree with you that calling fully grown women as girls is rude but get a life. Why argue with someone who cannot even spell "crazy"

Two years ago I had this issue, I found out I was mistaken, but I have two teenagers arguing with each other because their are too ignorant to stay on topic.

Jan 13, 2014

Just so you know in some cultures it is rude to call a grown woman "girl" Anyways before making fun of anyone's English learn how to spell it is crazy, not cwazy. Maybe drug abuse made you not know this?

As for parents get a life.

Jan 13, 2014

"Maybe instead of blaming your parents, we should blame your ignorance of the English language.
    "

Says the person who does not know how to spell "crazy"

Jan 13, 2014

Sorry nevermind, it was not you who sent the private message, it was someone named moldest.

Jan 17, 2014

Just ignore her she is a little girl that is trolling and wants attention.