Bata Shoe / shoe sole broken

1 India Review updated:

purchased a shoe for my husband on 4.7.08 who is in Dubai and sent to him since I always go in only for bata products. Unfortunately within a month the sole of the shoe broken and my husband came on vaction only now and brought it. When I approached the retail shop at Tambaram where I purchased the shoe, they did not accept for replacing and wanted me to raise a complaint. inv No.000829 dt.04.07.08 for rs.499/-. My mobile No is [protected]. Landline 044-[protected], Address. A. Jayashree, 21/15, ARAVINDAR STREET, ANANDA NAGAR, EAST TAMBARAM, CHENNAI - 600 059

Comments

15th of Jun, 2009

I purchased Sandle 871-4003 from Auth dealer of Bata at C-7, Shalimar Garden-II on 08.05.09, bill No. 10066, the bottom's pasting removed within 02 weeks, dealer said come after one month, when visit on 14.06.09, he misbehaved and deny to give even 50% of the amount . the another problem in the sandle that due to wearing the same, it caused sever pain in heels and middle area of feet and it is untolerable pain while walking with them. even more I offered the dealer that I am ready to bear the loss of 1/2 amount as mentioned in the bill and asked him not to give the money in cash and give me another light weight sancle and just adjust the half of the claim but he denied and misbehaved said "Jao Kahin Bhi chale Jao" and even not accept the sandle for repair also. please look into the matter with the approptiate feedback and action.