Bata India Ltd. — uncomfortable rainy shoes
Dear Respected Sir,
I had purchased a Ladies Rainy Pair on 30/6/09, Article No.5528607 for Rs.299/-from Bata Shoe Store at L.T. Road, Babhai Naka, Borivli (W), Mumbai - 400 092.
I had barely worn the pair for 10 to 15 minutes and they started hurting me so badly on both the feet (on the toes & ankel) that I had to come back home without wearing the shoes.
I went back to return the pair to the Bata Shoe store from where I had purchased the pair. The manager there refused to exchange the shoes no matter how I made him understand. I even said I don't mind paying something extra and taking another pair.
I feel he should have exchanged the pair on humanitarian ground & limited use, realising that I have paid for it and it will only be a waste of money / shoes for me.
Sir, I request you to kindly reflect on my complaint and let me have your favourable reply with regards to customer care service /customer satisfaction.
Thanking you in advance for your kind consideration.
Email: albina. [protected]@yahoo.in
More Bata India Ltd. Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Ltd - poor quality shoes - hush puppies 
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged 
- Bata India - shoes worn out 
- Bata India - sole cut 
- Bata India Pvt Ltd. - bata india online fraud
- Bata India - worst quality shoes / slipper
- Bata India - worst bata product and no refund
- Bata - poor service!
- Bata India - showroom counter staff @ neighborhood mall whitefield bangalore