Bata India / Shoes worn out

India Review updated:
I purchased shoes of your company(Bata) and I regret to say that quality of that product is really below my imagination. The leather used for manufacture of this shoes is worst and I have no satis faction with the poor quality of products from Bata shoe company.

A  4th of Oct, 2007 by
The quality of Bata shoes is not only below imagination, but the cheapest available in the market. I purchased a pair of shoes (Priced Rs. 1100/=) and the sole of the shoe detached on a months time.
N  5th of Jan, 2010 by
i had bought a bata leather shoe FOR RS1999three months back.the right foot shoes has broken from the back.the show room has got the shoe repaired three times.now its broken again. the shop says that they will give me 75% of the cost adjusted. sir i think its not my fault and i will have to pay rs500.i am from jammu.the shop is at raghunath bazar jammu.
A  24th of Sep, 2010 by
the white canvas shoes used in schools are really of bad quality the adhesive is verypoor i bought a pairof shoes the very next day the adhesive had gone . Since in most of the schools they dont allow any other except canvas we have to stick to bata . the quality of these shoes has to imoprove so that it will atleast last for six months . it does not even last for two months kindly dosomething thank u sir.i reside in chennai .
A  26th of Jun, 2012 by
Dear sir,

Subject : Purchased New Power Bata shoes Article no : 8182164 Size : 8 Rs 1, 499 / =.

I am attaching the photographs of shoes & the Bill-Copy.Please look into the matter & consider replacment for the shoes.
Purachased 8214138 size:8 rs : 1300 on first week of january.It was damaged within a week .Visited your store and settelled claim at an extra cost of Rs 700.New item 8182164 c.m no : 388449 dtd 6/2/2012. Power shoes damaged hardly used for two months shown to store leather cuts near bottom sole & stiches, shoe lase tie part also broken.I have used power joggers but this kind of defects in shoes i have seen first time .So kindly Exchange the shoes & mantain Bata Quality.
Please send the correcr emai for customer care . I am trying since 11 th june

Atul Panchal

M - 98795 40611
A  16th of Jul, 2014 by
I agree. I almost cut my foot off at smoko because of the discomfort.

Bata India Logo Bata India