Bata India / Sole cut

India Review updated:
I purchased shoes from your dealer at Vijayawada located at Andrapradesh.
Shop name: Bata retail shop India
Address: Gandhi nagar,Vijayawada.
Phone no: [protected]

BILL NO: [protected]
CST NO:ABC/5/1001
cost: 799/-
colour : black

My shoe sole is cutted at lase hole.
For one use only. I sent a compliant to your dealer (vijayawada) but they do not take response.
I want to replace my shoes.
Please take nesasry action about my complaint.

W.G.Dist, A.P, S.INDIA.
PH: [protected]

N  26th of Jan, 2007 by
Gurgaon (Haryana)

Subject: - Non payment and Revision of Rent in respect of Shop No. 114 Edward Lines leased out to BATA.
Personal Attention: - Mr. Harpreet Singh Vice President Commercial

Please refer to your letter dated 11th January 2007 on the above mentioned subject wherein you have stated that the rent was stopped due to the Death of Dr. Chaman Laul (Died on 16-08-2002) and have requested me to send an affidavit to prove the legal ownership of the Shop.

I am not only surprised but shocked with your statement. It appears that you are not aware of my numerous letters to your office and the Meeting my representative had which were arranged by the Shop Manager Mr Kapoor with Mr. Subhir Banerjee than DM on 14-10-2004, Mr. Pardeep Paul in Gurgaon in May 2005, and Mr. Pankaj Massy on 10-02-2006 at Kashmiri Gate Office and Mr. Arun Kathuria DM at Kingsway Camp shop in Nov. 2006. During all meeting these Officers had with my representative kept on ensuring that matter was being looked into, but even after more than 3 years of persuasion there was not even a single communication from your Office. Only now when I had requested Commissioner of Delhi Police about my Harassment from your Office, I am being informed that the payment of Rent was stopped because of the Death of my husband which is an absolute lie and the factual position is as under.

My husband died on 16-08-2002. Thereafter on the basis of affidavits filled by all the legal heirs the shop was registered in my name on 06-09-2002 at the Registrar Office at Rohini. After change in Registrar records, I approached the office of L & D O and the Original Records of allotment were changed in my favour vide L&DO letter No.L&DO/PS-II/265 dated 30-04-2003 signed by Dy. L&D Officer Sh. V.N. Tripathi. A copy of the same was enclosed with my letter given to Mr Subhir Banerjee on 14-10-2004 in Shakti Nagar Office and also posted vide my letter dated 03-01-2005 (copy enclosed for ready reference) which was duly received in your office. At this stage when the property stands Registered in my name, the question of any Affidavit does not arise.

In fact the rent was stopped because I requested vide my letters dated 14-10-2004 and 03-01-2005 to increase the rent which was not increased for so many years.The Market Rent and cost of living index had risen tremendously and there was a huge demand by the MCD due to increased in property tax which was more than the rent. A copy of this letter along with mutation letter and death certificate was again given to Mr. Pradeep Paul in his Office in May 2005 as my original letter dated 03-01-2005 through which all these documents were sent, were not traceable in your Office record. A copy of all these documents were again handed over to Mr. Pankaj Massy then DM in Kashmiri Gate Office in Feb.2006 together with a copy of Notice dated 11th Feb. 2006; which was received from MCD about attachment/sale of the property and also upto 7 years of Rigorous Punishment for not paying the property tax (Copy Enclosed).

I therefore, request you to have a mercy on an 87 years Old ageing Widow and make genuine efforts to sort out the problem looking at the present Market rent increase in property tax, cost of living etc, so that I may lead an honorable life independently taking care of my Health, Medicines and save my property from any attachment/sale of property or serve punishment as mentioned in the MCD notice handed over to Mr. Massy (Copy Enclosed).
N  17th of Apr, 2008 by
The Vice President
Bata India Ltd

Dear Sir,
As you are aware that the lease agreement of our Pathankot shop that took place between Bata India Ltd and my father Mr. Sudarshan Kumar Anand has already expired on the 31st of March 2007 after a period of 15 +5=20 years, Bata India Ltd has still not handed over the possession of the shop to us, although the shop has already been closed for the last so many months due to lack of business.
Sir please let me know the date on which the possession of the shop wil be given to us without wasting more time. Also let me know if I have to bring Power of attorney from my father to take the possession as he is not well.
Thanking you in anticipation
looking forward to hear soon from,
Your's faithfully

Sanjay Anand
S/o Mr Sudarshan Kumar Anand
Anand Orchards,
Bathri View Estate
N  12th of Jul, 2008 by
Dear Bata Service Team,

Request for Manufacturing Defect Replacement

On 7th June-08, I have purchased the Shoe from your Bata Show Room at Andheri Kurla Road-Sakinaka under Cash Memo / bill no-07.06.08/01/0056 amount paid Rs 1200.00& Article Code-8016132 KULBY.

With-in 25 days of purchase Bata New Shoe damaged due to Manufacturing Defect,

Sakinaka Showroom Sales Representatives ready to repair the same, which is not acceptable to me.

As a Bata Customer I have purchased very expense shoe of (RS 1200.00) product from Bata, any cobbler can repair my shoes for minimum amount.

My kind requests please replace the Bata shoe.

I look forward to hearing from you.

I hope you can understand customer soulful feeling.

Bata Dissatisfied Customer

Mobile: # 09821275963.

Mumbai Andheri East.
A  11th of Sep, 2008 by
samsung cz21k55sn colour tv. sound coming but not picture. it happened 2months after purchase. no proper response & service intime. it's very worst brand. Don"t ppurchase.
N  29th of Jul, 2010 by
Ref No.20103075 Bata
Dear Sir,
I logde a complaint regardig poor qualitiy Power Bata shoe.After tha I receive this mail from Customer Services.
Dear Mr. Singh,

As per the information provided by you and the feedback taken from the store as a special case we extend to you a 100% replacement for the pair shoes being held by you. Please note the following with respect to the replacement

1. If the same pair (article number / model) and size is available at the store we will provide you with the same pair at 100% of the cost

2. If the same pair (article/model) is not available in the store (due to non availability of same model, size, color etc) you can avail the replacement (in this case also you will have to submit the damaged shoe to us) in value terms. It means that whatever value of the shoe was paid by you we will adjust 100% of the same value against your next purchase from the store.

3. Please note that there is no cash refund.

4. Damaged pair have to be submitted to Bata for replacement - mandatory

We would request if you could visit our BATA SHOE STORE at Rani Bagh, New Delhi and get in touch with the Store Manager Mr.Batra for the needful.

Kindly carry that shoe submission slip of pitampura store with you.

We would request you to please carry a printout of this mail & cash memo along with your shoes on any of the weekdays (Except Saturday & Sunday ) before Evening till 30th July 2010.

Customer Service Department
Bata India Ltd.

After that as per your instruction, When I visit the Respected Bata Store Rani Bagh (with print out of your mail and Shoe purchase and Submission slip). The Store Manager Mr. Naveen Batra told me I have not received any mail from Customer Services regarding your Bata Power Shoes 100% claim.So how can I provide your shoes claim.
So plz mail Mr Naveen Batra (Store Manager of Bata Shoe Store) as soon as possible because, according to you my claim validity is on 30th july 2010.

His name and address:-
Bata Shoe Store
1256-A, Rani Bagh Market, New Delhi-110034
Contact Person Name:- Mr. Naveen Batra
Tel.:- 011-27024452
Cell:- 9873797699
E-Mail:- navin.batra@yahoo.co.in

So Plz tell me in that situation what I did...

Thanks & Regards,