Bata Chappal / sole is torn
I have been using the BATA chappal "Doctors Scroll for the past so may years. Of late it is observed that the sloe is getting faded within amonth. When the same was asked in the Bata Show room they say it is because of the sweat.
If a chappal costing Rs 1200/- is having this problem I think Bata Company has to stop manufacturing this product.
More Bata Chappal Complaints & Reviews
- Bata India - poor quality of shoes 
- Bata India Ltd - poor quality shoes - hush puppies 
- Bata India Limited - Bata Shoes - soles of the newly purchased shoes damaged 
- Bata India - shoes worn out 
- Bata India - sole cut 
- Bata India - bata - loyalty points not given
- Bata India - the shoe received online for my prepaid order
- Bata India - showroom counter staff @ neighborhood mall whitefield bangalore
- Bata India - pair of leather shoes purchased for rs.1499/- developed defect i.e. leather upper and sole of one shoe gave in / got separated
- Bata India - bata marie claire shoes