Bassett Furniture / horrible customer service
I am very happy with the quality my new Bassett furniture. I was only slightly frustrated when an upholstered chair was broken during transport and when my dining room table and chairs were ordered incorrectly. What angered me the most was the horrible customer service I received afterwards. The sales person would never call me back and then claimed she tried but didn't reach my voicemail. Didn't even have the brains to call me and tell me that my replacement furniture was ordered. I had to find out that on my own. Then when I finally got ahold of my sales person I explained how frustrated I was and wanted a partial refund for my troubles, she promised to call me back in 30 minutes and never called me again. I'm now dealing with corporate customer service.
More Bassett Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Bassett Furniture - poor service, damaged goods 
- Bassett Furniture - incredibly poor customer service! 
- Bassett Furniture Direct - customer service and refund policy
- Bassett Furniture - damaged furniture 
- Bassett Furniture - overcharged! 
- Bassett Furniture Industries - sofa and loveseat
- Bassett Furniture Industries - dishonest, deceptive, rude and useless
- Bassett Furniture Direct - did not deliver!
- Bassett Furniture - fraud
- Bassett Furniture Direct - refuse to replace