Bass Pro Shops / Worst customer service

TOLD me the scope would be mounted on the gun and when I received the gun it was not mounted. Contacted them before I purchased the gun, they sent me an email stating that the scope would be mounted and when I called them back 3 times (to reach the correct person) because it was not mounted, they acted like it was of no concern to them. They did not offer to have the scope mounted and did not offer for me to return the gun to have the scope mounted. Their customer service department is the worst I have had to deal with.

Ac

Comments

• Lo
      3rd of Aug, 2016
    Bass Pro Shops - Stay away
    Bass Pro Shops

Bought first hiking boots on March 20, 2009 and the toes were peeling away from boots. Returned and exchanged for $40.00 hiking boots and expected that by buying a more expensive boots would be a better boot but after 30 days. The toes of the new boots were completely falling apart. Took shoes back to the store and I was told that I could not exchange them put was offered 10% discount off the next purchase on another Red Head product but the shoes were not a month old. I expected better custmer service and qaultiy for my money.

• Oi
      3rd of Aug, 2016
    Bass Pro Shops - The toes of the new boots were completely falling apart
    Bass Pro Shops

Bought first hiking boots on March 20, 2009 and the toes were peeling away from boots. Returned and exchanged for $40.00 hiking boots and expected that by buying a more expensive boots would be a superior boot but after 30 days. The toes of the new boots were completely falling apart. Took shoes back to the store and I was told that I could not exchange them place was offered 10% discount off the next buy on another Red Head product but the shoes were not a month ancient. I expected superior custmer service and qaultiy for my CASH.