Baskin-Robbins

Posted: Nov 21, 2017 by

online order service for baskin-robbins

We have a nice new Baskin-Robbins store 2 block from my home in Arlington, VA 22201, Clarendon. I walked to the store to order an icream cake, Burt was told to do so on line. I ordered the cake on line but the closest store available for on line order was a few miles away in a gas station. This is very poor Consumer service! Why cannot get the cake at the store which is five minute walking distance from my home!
November 21 2017
Client number 97239615
Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category E-Shopping

Comments

A  7th of Dec, 2017 by    0 Votes
You're lucky. I'm in Des Moines, IA and the nearest store is in Urbandale, IA. Baskin-Robbins told me I had to go to Chyenne, WY to pick up my cake. I called Chyenne to cancel my order and the nice young lady told me they couldn't. I called corporate at 1-800-859-5339 and a young lady there told me I had to contact Chyenne to get the order cancelled. There is a serious problem with the online service. A few steps need to be added: This is the address to pick up your cake. (address given); Is this acceptable yes no: Would you like to place or cancel your order place cancel. I am currently waiting fof a return call from Chyenne. We'll see what happens.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree