Baskin-Robbins / online order service for baskin-robbins

US Review updated:

We have a nice new Baskin-Robbins store 2 block from my home in Arlington, VA 22201, Clarendon. I walked to the store to order an icream cake, Burt was told to do so on line. I ordered the cake on line but the closest store available for on line order was a few miles away in a gas station. This is very poor Consumer service! Why cannot get the cake at the store which is five minute walking distance from my home!
November 21 2017
Client number [protected]

Fr
Nov 21, 2017

Comments

• De
      Dec 07, 2017

You're lucky. I'm in Des Moines, IA and the nearest store is in Urbandale, IA. Baskin-Robbins told me I had to go to Chyenne, WY to pick up my cake. I called Chyenne to cancel my order and the nice young lady told me they couldn't. I called corporate at [protected] and a young lady there told me I had to contact Chyenne to get the order cancelled. There is a serious problem with the online service. A few steps need to be added: This is the address to pick up your cake. (address given); Is this acceptable yes no: Would you like to place or cancel your order place cancel. I am currently waiting fof a return call from Chyenne. We'll see what happens.