Baskin-Robbins / freechare.in copont not accepted by the vendor

1 India Review updated:

I went to Baskin Robbin store with my family today around 10:30 PM in New Delhi, District Center store.
I had coupons from freecharge.in which has a validity upto 30 June.

I was really disappointed when the vendor refused to accept the coupons and misbehaved us. His name is Mr. Arvind Kumar (though he dint have his batch id on his shirt neither he produced it on asking).

Its reaaly embarrassing for us as we stood there in front of many customers and he refused to entertain us.

Please look for such tie ups when you make with some company that customers don't suffer because of the vendor.
Try to keep promise at your end.

I will suggest my friends and relatives not to use Baskin Robin services in future.

Harsh
+[protected]

Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

12th of Jan, 2013

Dear baskin robin,
    1. I had been to one of your outlets at kalyaninagar in pune, maharashtra, india.
    2. The person handling there mr rashid don't remember his name exactly was video chatting on skype with supposedly his manager mr arjun which he later told me.
    3. When inquired about icecreams available of my choice, he had half his stock finished, so finally I had to order what he recommended, actually what was available in the stock.
    4. During payment, the bill was rs 59/- for small scoop of icecream, he told me he doesn't have a change for rs 100/- and he won't be able to pay me back the change. Somehow I managed to give him rs 60/- .
    5. While he was preparing the scoop, I noticed he wasn't wearing any plastic disposable gloves or cap, and I happen to read a notice stating if bill isn't presented soon after making payment it will be free.
    6. Nevatheless, I just took the icecream in cup and left outside the outlet . As I finished, since I dint notice any dustbins kept around I walked back into the outlet to locate a bin but failed to find any bins kept inside. so i walked upto the counter and requested him to throw the cup in the bin .
    7. I casually asked him that he dint give me any bill when I paid him cash and if I would have never returned he would have never taken out a bill. I saw him punching it later then.
    8. When told again, he asked me to speak to the person he was earlier chatting to mr arjun. I told him the same thing, and he dint pay any attention and started countering back. I asked him I will email the company, he told me go ahead and email!
    9. I have been a B&R fan, but seeing the conduct and attitude of your employees it is appalling to know that they themselves have zero percent concern towards their brand image and its loyal customers.
    10. I am sure you do understand I am not mailing you with a view to have my money back, rs 59/- is too small an amount to argue or demand, and noone would put in sucha effort to mail you to bring it into your notice. Its just that B&R has been one of my fav icecream joints till date and I want you to respect your customers views.
    Regards