Baskin and Robbins / Terrible Commercial

1 MA, United States Review updated:

The Baskin and Robbins commercial where a woman is on a soccer field screaming her lungs out, then stooping to yell at a child, "IN YOUR FACE!" is absolutely the WORST commercial I've ever seen! It's frightening! I'd be tackling her to the ground, and putting her into a straight jacket, then calling police to take her away.

Who are the idiots who thought this would bring customers to your stores?? I know I'm turned off by it, and will walk by any B&R store, looking for a Ben & Gerry's. Their contented cows are much nicer to people, or Friendly's, where the people are...friendly.

Get with it, Baskin & Robbins. I don't care how many flavors you have, this sad excuse for a commercial sours them all.

Comments

• Ca
      23rd of Jul, 2008

• Ji
      14th of Aug, 2008

I totally disagree, I thought it was absolutely HILARIOUS!!! I crack up every time it's on...You obviously have no sense of humor. I have noticed lately they have altered the ending so tight ### such as yourself can take a chill pill.

• Li
      9th of Aug, 2009

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take the Ice Cream and Cake Commercial off the television!!! It makes people say they would NEVER go to your store because of that commercial. I HAVE to click off the station every time i see it. It is just grating!!! Love your ice cream. Hate the commercial. The person who put that ad on for you, you should fire today!!!

• Ke
      30th of Aug, 2009

Linda, I agree!
    If I'm not near the remote control or TV buttons, I just put my fingers in my ears... it makes my scalp crawl!
    I know that some companies consider irritating commercials successful because they drive the company name into customers' minds, this works in reverse for me:
    I intend to never visit a B-R store again, and I will tell other people how I feel.