Basic referal service / Charged for service not rendered

1 Brooklyn, NY, United States
Phone: 678 388 7515

I moved from New york to Georgia back in 2002 and settled all my utilities and it turns out that Verizon owed me a few dollars because some of the services are prepaid. I was to receive a check for a few dollars at my new address. Instead of receiving a check I received a final bill for $110-a line item for $100 with a description of Basic Referral Service 10/7. So I called customer service again to settle this out and I thought I did. I did not think much of it when I never received that check. Five plus years later, received a collector's notice threatening me with this alleged debt. I have been on the phone with Verizon for over a month trying to clear this. In the end customer service blames me for not resolving this then. I am so angry; Verizon loss my business, my friends business, my families business and anyone who would listen to my dire warning. Since the alleged debt is still unresolved, I will have to file an order against Verizon in small claims court. Verizon wrote off the alleged bad debt and get a tax credit up top- how nice!

Ki