bashment-prices.co.uk / A lot of promises, but no delivery

1 W1A 6US, PO box 6945, Unit 2507, London, AR, United Kingdom Review updated:

Don’t buy from the website www.bashment-prices.co.uk. I ordered camera, which cost about $600, but I waited for my order about 3 weeks. When I finally got it, the package contained only charge for the camera and some batteries, and it turned out that these jerks forgot to put the camera in package. I twice called to this scamming company and heard only blah-blah. I heard a lot of promises, but nothing changed. These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

Al
Jul 27, 2014

Comments

• Ba
      Aug 05, 2014

Hello,
    Thank you for your review.
    Bashment-prices delivers to 26 countries, has 9 million customers, sends out thousands of parcels a day and resolves any issues that a large company may encounter.
    we also have a lot of positive feedback from our customers on several different sites and we always invite our customers to contact us as we are more than happy to help resolve any issues they may have with their order.
    Our customer care agents are available by email or by calling 0843 289 5604 (Calls charged at national rate) from Monday to Friday between 9 a.m. and 5pm.
    I invite you to contact me on [protected]@bashment-prices.co.uk with more details and I would be more than happy to help you.
    Kind Regards