Barton Publishing.com / fraudulent credit card charges
I recently purchased the "Diabetes Solution Kit" from Barton Publishing online for $19.95. The offer came with several "free booklets". However, all the downloads said "free". When I received an email invoice, I had been charged with a $99 fee for some newsletter and then when I looked at my credit card bill, there were a couple of separate charges for books I did not order!
Furthermore, I contacted them immediately by email and have not received anything back from them nor have any credits for these unordered charges. This company's website is set up in a way that is void of ethics.
More Barton Publishing.com Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges 
- Barton Publishing - scam 
- Barton Publishing - Overcharging 
- Barton Publishing - Scam / Fraud 
- Barton Publishing - fraud 
- Barton Publishing - diabetes cure
- Diabetesreversed.com - They stole 60 year old man's money!
- Barton Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges
- Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD - unauthotized charge on credit card
- Diabetesreversed.com - Impossible to get money back, ‘coz no contact info