Barton Publishing / Passing on Credit Card Information
I "bought" the Kidney Stone Remedy (which may or may not have worked). They passed my CC information over the Well- something MD. They started charging my CC 29.95 per month for nothing. They never sent me any info or anything.
I called my credit card co. and they let me dispute the last 2 (out of 4) charges.
THEY ARE A RIPOFF. TREAT THEM WITH CAUTION!
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.
More Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges 
- Barton Publishing - scam 
- Barton Publishing - Overcharging 
- Barton Publishing - Scam / Fraud 
- Barton Publishing - fraud 
- Barton Publishing - diabetes cure
- Diabetesreversed.com - They stole 60 year old man's money!
- Barton Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges
- Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD - unauthotized charge on credit card
- Barton Publishing.com - fraudulent credit card charges