Barton Publishing / Fraudulent Credit Card Charges

I ordered a document on Acid Reflux treatment for $19.95 and was charged $122.54 or the "Acid RefluX Kit" and possibly a subsciption that I refused. Although I disputed the charge to them and I received nothing more than a small PDF file with suggestions on avoiding or curing Acid Reflux the charge remains. I am disputing it with the credit cad company and awaiting results.

Ol
Jun 8, 2013

Comments

• Ji
      4th of Nov, 2008
    Barton Publishing - wellnesswatchersmd
    wellnesswatchersmd
    20 brighton ct
    Santa Rosa
    California
    Phone: (707) 326-7964

I do not want any billing from welwatchmd. This is to cancel any order I have I expect NO billing to my credit card (discover).
    please respontdwith conformation to the above e-mail address.

This date os 11-4-08

• Ro
      4th of Nov, 2008

I am being charged an amount of $19:50 Aust per month by Welwatch.I have no knowledge of having ordered anything from Welwatch and have had no correspondence from them. Therfore I do not want any further biling from wellwatch. This E-mail is to cancel any further charges to my credit card. Please respond with conformation to the above e-mail address

• De
      8th of Nov, 2008

I do not want any billing from Welwatchmd. This is to cancel any order I have. I expect NO billing to my credit card ( Visa )
    Please respond with conformation to the above E-mail address.
    Deborah Erdman

**TO ANYONE POSTING REFUND REQUESTS ON THIS COMPLAINT BOARD**

Please realize that this is a 3rd-party complaint board, not a refund-request board.

Any refund requests for Wellness Watchers MD should be directed to email Janine [at] wellnesswatchermd.com

8th of Nov, 2008

Correction - refund requests should go to Janine [at] wellnesswatchersmd.com (I forgot the "s" in the previous post).

9th of Nov, 2008
    Barton Publishing - fraudlent charges on credit card
    Barton publishing

Barton publishing and their partner WelnesswatchersMD are running scam.
    They pass people's credit card information to each other for illigal and unauthorized charges.
    Use IC3 web-site http://www.ic3.gov/complaint/default.aspx and file a complaint against these companies

• Pa
      19th of Nov, 2008

A charge of 59.00 has been made to my account. I have not authorized this or had any correspondence in this matter. I want this stopped and the amount refunded imediately. This loss of money has caused hardship.

• Bo
      4th of Dec, 2008
    Barton Publishing - Continuing to charge credit card after service cancelled

I originally ordered an article from Barton Publishing. They sent more than I requested and credited the amount. Now I am getting a monthly charge for nothing.

• Pa
      1st of Jan, 2009
    Barton Publishing - visa withdrawls
    New South Wales
    Australia
    Phone: 0417426983

paid for medical details with visa card
    was charged for the next three months with out authorisation
    regards PM

• Ke
      15th of Jan, 2009

BARTON PUBLISHING designs their ads and ordering process to RIP OFF anyone ordering their so-called health products. The order process does not have a preview of what items you order prior to submittla. When you call the 800 number, you get a recording telling you to e-mail their dis-service department. You never get a response.

Once you do all of this... DO NOT accept their product nor click on their download link. Call your credit card company and file a complaint. You will be credited back and the investigation process may take up to 90 days.

BARTON PUBLISHING is a fraudelent outfit... period!

11th of Feb, 2009

I ordered a report from Barton's and there was a page that said I qualified for 4 bonus reports. Thinking they were included, I checked 4 of them. Then after putting in my card information, there was no page to review the order and submit. I got a receipt page showing I had been charged $39.95 for the bonus reports. I tried to go back and re-do the order, but ended up being charged for the original report ($19.95) and also the bonus reports ($39.95). I send an immediate email to their service department, but after 3 weeks, I have had no reply.
    My bank wants documentation for their investigation, but all I have is their email verifying my order. So, I am probably out the $39.95, but my bank has been notified not to release any more funds to them.

• Cr
      12th of Feb, 2009

Same here i bought a paper on high blood preasure and the have being taking a payment off my visa card for the last 4 mths !!

• Ed
      19th of Feb, 2009
    Barton Publishing - Visa card charges
    Ed Cornett
    P.O.Box 2301
    La Mesa
    California

Charges were made to my VISA card on 9/04/08 $17.00 and 9/15/08 for 19.95 by Barton Publishing. I have no record of ordering or receiving anything from them. wellnesswatchersMD credit card scam may be connected to this.

• Ti
      20th of Feb, 2009
    Barton Publishing - charging credit card for products not ordered

Reflux Remedy through Barton Publishing has placed charges to my credit card without permission. After informing them I did not want the 'extra" products from the get-go, I receive notification that are charging my credit card anyway.

Dishonest!

• Ji
      21st of Feb, 2009

The same thing happened to me!! I ordered the UTI Report and one month later they charged my credit card for the acid reflux remedy without even ordering it!!! I emailed them but never got a response. Does anyone know their telephone #?? NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH THEM!!!

• Ro
      28th of Feb, 2009

Hello, I am with WellnessWatchersMD. We are very sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced. We have recently made improvement to our customer service system. Please contact us via email at support@wellnesswatchersmd.com or by telephone at 1-800-591-6383 and we will resolve your issue promptly. Thank you for your patience!

• Ba
      17th of Mar, 2009
    Barton Publishing - online help for GERD
    welwatcher md

After ordering an online booklet for remedies for GERD or Acid reflux
    I was charged 19.95 which I accept but then I have been charged another 1.83 and yet another 29.95 dollars from Welwatch which I know nothing about. These people should be banned from the internet and by Google.
    Mrs B J Robinson
    Murcia Spain

18th of Mar, 2009

Same thing! They are total scam artists. I'm thinking about canceling my card to get a new one since they seem to just do whatever they want with it. Disgusting!

19th of Mar, 2009
    Barton Publishing - unauthorised credit card transactions
    Barton Publishing
    bartonpublishing.com

I ordered a once off e-book from Barton. Since then they are sending me e newsletter that I dont want and charge me $9 every time on on credit card. I have tried to stop this but they are ignoring my letters.

• Wi
      20th of Mar, 2009

I received a credit card charge of $15.21 on my credit card bill that I do not know where it is from.
    I made a one time order from them and paid for it.

Please, let them stop these charges immediately and refund what has been charged.
    Thanks