Barton Publishing / Scam / Fraud
Yes this company is most definitely ready and willing to rip off anyone AND send your credit card information along to their good friends at WellnessWatchersMD. You can say NO all you want to their "free" trials, but it doesn't matter. You better watch out, because they will add "free" trials and once that happens your credit card will be charged on a monthly basis and you will more than likely have hell trying to get a refund. I'm sure their customer service department cannot keep up with all the complaints and refund requests. I kept getting a response from a "Linda" who had no interest in helping me. I guess her job is to pretend she cannot locate any information on you or your order.
After doing a lot of digging I found out their customer service is outsourced through workaholics4hire.com which in turn does not have the best reputation.
More Barton Publishing Complaints & Reviews
- Barton Publishing - Fraudlent credit card charges 
- Barton Publishing - scam 
- Barton Publishing - Overcharging 
- Barton Publishing - fraud 
- Barton Publishing - Passing on Credit Card Information
- Barton Publishing - diabetes cure
- Diabetesreversed.com - They stole 60 year old man's money!
- Barton Publishing - unauthorized credit card charges
- Barton Publishing In Brandon. SD - unauthotized charge on credit card
- Barton Publishing.com - fraudulent credit card charges